Monday, April 16, 2007

Hello friends and family! Wow, we can't believe it's been over a month and a half since we last posted. Sorry it has been so long. Don't give up though, we still want you to know what's going on in our busy life. Scott is back in the job hunt now. His one year temporary contract is ending at McMinnville and we are looking to see where God wants us to be next year. Heather only has to drive up to Portland fifty more times for her internship. Thirteen weeks left and she will be finished with this chapter of her life. She is learning a lot though and her music therapy skills are improving daily. Please pray for us as we are once again in life's transitions. Take care everyone! Here are some highlights of the last month and a half.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Hang in there! :D It was soooooo good to see you on Saturday! :D :D :D Praying for you both! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I didn't know you had a blog! I saw Heather's comment on Ursa's site which led me to your blog!
I miss you both and I'll have you both in my prayers! God's good and he has the most exiting things for us, way bigger and better than we can even think of :) So, I'm exited to hear what He has in store for Scott!
God bless you mucho,
Neja

The Overby Odyssey said...

I am so excited to hear from you who have commented on our blog! Thank you for your words of kindness and encouragement. Love,
Heather

Neja said...

Hey Heather, you have no idea who am i do you... well think camp! Here's also my right account (I signed in with the wrong one last time!) and link to my blog and a JV Slovenia blog (that nobody really uses!)
-Neja

Anonymous said...

Hay! I'm hoping I've figured out how to poast a comment - it says that "This blog does not allow anonymous comments." I'm not sure if my account is top of cool with your blog, but we'll see.

Anyweigh, it was good to see you this weekend for a dinner and a gnarly game of Monopoly. Be cool.

-
Air-run

The Overby Odyssey said...

Hey Aaron,
We had a great time last weekend! Thank you for the wonderful dinner and great fellowship.
Heather (for Scott and I)