Thank you all for your patience as we have not posted in a while. We'll share the exciting news and pictures ASAP. We plan on going private tomorrow so please email us if you have not done so already. (You must email me so I can send you the information to gain access)
5 comments:
Congratulations, Heather! Such exciting news--thank you for including me in your announcement. Blessings to your family as you love on this little guy and embark on a whole new adventure!
Thanks for the announcement. Those are such cute pics of Stanley! I can't wait for more pics and stories. I know He will continue to bless you.
I am excited to see more about your growing family... Keep blogging!
Hi Heather and Scott, Congratulations!! We're so excited for you. I hope you're weathering the lack of sleep and high demands... just know it does get easier! And you can't imagine it, but you will love him more and more each day. God bless all of you! Love, Lindsay
hmmm you haven't gone private yet... if you do, send me an email at lmaddox@wou.edu!
Post a Comment